We enjoy and appreciate Non-Kinking chains.
We feel you should be able to take a chain and roll it in your hands and it would not be damaged
Prices change as the precious metals markets fluctuate.
Roughly a 'small' necklace weights up to 10 grams, a medium necklace 10-25, a large 25-40 and a very thick necklace to 70 grams.
All silver is .925 Italian,
all gold Chains are 14k or 18k
all gold findings are 10k,14k or 18k
|The price per gram is: Silver-$-3 per gram 14k gold $-32 to $-37 per gram.18k gold $-38 to $-47 per gram depending on chain style. How to figure the cost
How much does good quality Cost ? (from us?... very little)
1. Find the chain style and it's gram weight that you would like.
2. The gram weight is for an 18" chain.
3. If you do not want an 18", divide the gram weight by 18 and then
times it by your desired length, (8 ? 16 ? 20 ? 22 ? ).
This will be your total gram weight. If you want an 18" chain then
just use that gram weight for the next step.
4. Next: times your desired new gram weight by the cost of the
desired metal below.
( A Money per Gram Chart is also on each chains
( These are rough costs below )
Silver - $-3 / gram
14k gold - $-40 to $-55 / gram
18k gold - $-51 to $-70 / gram Add shipping :
$-18 in Canada -
$-25 in the US -
$50 - $80 internationally for example:
- You like a Figaro that weights 36 grams for an 18"
- You would like a silver 22" chain.
- divide weight,(36 grams), by length,(18) = 2 grams per inch
- Times by desired length ,( 22") is 2 x 22 = 44 grams.,
44 grams times by the cost of the metal , silver is
-44 x $-3 = $-132
and so presto ! That's how much quality costs !!